• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FFX 5% off Promo code 221FFX

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And what did you buy to get that much knocked off? A Festool table saw??? :giggle:

I must've snuck in just in time then..finally scooped up one of those Triton belt/bobbin sander thingies last week and used that discount to get it cheaper than I'd seen it anywhere.

Thanks for posting I was too late but good to know to go searching for the next time.

A word of warning - the FFX web site can lose (possibly times out) a code applied to the shopping basket. And the website is not as sophisticated as Amazon when it comes to allowing manipulation of an order after purchase. I was caught yesterday.

However, kudos to Rob in FFX customer service - one call had the discount put back on my card. It is good to be able to praise a customer service department when a mistake is made - King Dick take note!

Back