Festool vouchers

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Baldhead

Established Member
Reaction score
Got a couple of vouchers from Festool today, both for £50 off, one for dust extractor (excluding the CTL-SYS dust extractor) and the other for any of the 18v tool range but also excluding some tools. If anyone can use them let me know and I'll pop them in the post.

Stew

Ditto.

*Not valid for online purchases. ie: completely useless in 2016 and probably more than £50 cheaper at FFX anyway :roll:

cantseeitfrommyhouse":2rc58r9e said:
Ditto.

*Not valid for online purchases. ie: completely useless in 2016 and probably more than £50 cheaper at FFX anyway :roll:

I have the same vouchers. Call Axminster customer services and they will do them online. There are cheaper dealers than FFX, Axminster being one.

geoffshep":1yrf2fd0 said:

I've used mail-shot vouchers with N&B in the past with no problem, just sent the voucher in via post and got my discount (albeit after the purchase).

Just logged on myself to offer my vouchers if anyone is interested. I'm all Festool'ed out so if anyone else can use them, happy to pass on. If your already buying, 50 of the Queen's English pounds is a fair amount to save.

cantseeitfrommyhouse":ozuzjhyc said:
Ditto.

They always say that on festool vouchers but most online dealers take them. You just have to post them the voucher

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back