Festool Voucher wanted

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard S

Established Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have one of the £50 vouchers going begging? I'm about to order an OF1400 and would be very grateful to anyone who can't help. Many thanks
Richard

Thanks all, looks like I'm sorted now thanks to themackay, looks like Nuts and Bolts it is.

Thanks again
Richard

iNewbie":1g3gx1ev said:
shed9":1g3gx1ev said:
No Voucher Richard but just a heads up, they are £388 at FFX at the moment.

They're £350 at Nuts and Bolts,.....with the voucher.

I appreciate that, got my own 1400 from N&B about four days ago at £350.

My point was that if he didn't get a voucher, he had an option available.

themackay":23vbikce said:
Hi Richard ,I will post it tomorrow when Im out and about.Glad to be of help.
Regards
Alan

Sorry to butt in Alan but you might be best to post it straight to n&b if you haven't thought of that already.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Richard S":rdc6iwsk said:
Thanks all, looks like I'm sorted now thanks to themackay, looks like Nuts and Bolts it is.

Thanks again
Richard
But wouldn't that make it £338 at FFX with the voucher, or have i missed something?

themackay":2mtxjzxu said:
Who are nuts and bolts

I'm sure Richard will give you all the info you need , as it is him that you're helping out.

For all I know he may want you to send it to him. Just thought it might save time as they run out soon.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Alan, many thanks I sincerely appreciate it.

Thanks also to everyone who has chipped in, looks like Nuts and Bolts are favorite, although I need a few other things and haven't spoken to any of the dealers direct yet to see what deal we may be able to do.

Back