Festool TS55EBQ Plus Plunge Cut Saw - Special Offer

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Newbie_Neil

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all

A few people have mentioned that they might buy the festool plunge saw.

Just to let you know that it is on special offer at Protrade at the moment, 339.57 inc. vat. for the saw and 1400mm guide rail.

http://www.protrade.co.uk/shop/

It's 40 pounds cheaper than Rutlands. :wink:

Cheers
Neil

Aaauuuuggghhhhh! Too late! The torture.... :cry:

To explain CYC's cryptic comment, I'm getting married next week, so funds for tool purchases are, ahem, sadly lacking at the moment. Unfortunately SWMBO and my plan to have a wedding list at Axminster didn't quite come off :wink:

Neil - please don't find any other 'bargains' for, now let me think... OK, at least 2 years! :lol:

NeilCFD

Away from the computer for a week, and there were 91 topics to go through today. Busy forum, this!

Hi Neil
Well congratulations for next week then. :p Sorry about the Axminster idea not working out. :shock: Never mind the two years won't last forever and you will soon be able to get back into the swing of it. :wink: That must be one of the good things about getting married in this country. All the guest's give money, which I have always thought to be quite helpful. :lol:

Best wishes for next week

John

Good luck for next week mate, and once the big days is over, you need a couple of years flat out spending on each and every tool you'll ever want as after the sprogs :shock: arrive, it'll be too late.

Adam

Hi NeilCFD

All the very best to you both.

I hope the weather keeps up for you, assuming that you are having the same glorious sunshine that we are having over here.

Cheers
Newbie_Neil

Tsk. Can't think why Axminster don't set up a wedding list service... :roll: Never mind, congrats to you both anyway. :D

Cheers, Alf

Thanks, everyone :)

Adam, I'll be sure to follow your advice... I have a lot to get though :wink:

Chris, your are absolutely right, there is no contest! :D

Neil, I think your weather is better than ours at the moment, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed for next week.

NeilCFD

Back