• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold Festool Hoses

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

g1_lo

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Festool Hoses both anti static.

But one of them comes with the internal 240v plug-it end.

£100 posted

Thanks

233FE91B-BB4B-4B57-B0EC-F73A985333CA.jpeg

I have antistatic hoses in two shades of red (Numatic and Flex), silver like these (but from the Numatic Industrial range, Festool green, Mirka black, Bosch sell 'em in blue and Fein sell 'em in orange.
Are you sure these aren't A/S ? ;-)

I have antistatic hoses in two shades of red (Numatic and Flex), silver like these (but from the Numatic Industrial range, Festool green, Mirka black, Bosch sell 'em in blue and Fein sell 'em in orange.
Are you sure these aren't A/S ? ;-)

Festool Antistatic hoses are Green & Black and non Antistatic hoses are pale Grey.
The sleeved version g1_lo is selling, is Antistatic coz I dont think Festool sell the sleeved hose as a non Antistatic option.
I have that same non Antistatic hose, and it certainly is not static conductive.

Thanks for your input Distinerior just saying what it states on the hose for the grey one and if you zoom in you can just make it out where it has AS in a box. So as far as I know its AS. But there sold anyway now.

Thanks for your input Distinerior just saying what it states on the hose for the grey one and if you zoom in you can just make it out where it has AS in a box. So as far as I know its AS. But there sold anyway now.

Sorry g1_lo, ...it doesn't say Antistatic on the hose..!!!....if you bought that hose and sold it as an AntiStatic hose, both you and whoever has bought it from you, have been misled......Of course I spotted the A/S emblem on the connectors, as I have loads of them on my Green & Black Antistatic Festool hoses.

The Black connectors on each end are indeed of the Antistatic variety, but that grey hose is not Antistatic, which means it was a waste of time and money buying those connectors. That hose will not dissipate static electricity ...

My guess is, someone bought a cut length of the hose and purchased the end connectors separately to make up the complete hose.
The correct hose ends for that type of non Antistatic hose are White and are a lot cheaper.

I'm not trying to be pedantic, just trying to be helpful for future reference. 👍

Edit.
Did you check out the link I put up or look up the details of your hose on the Festool website...?

"Economical option for use with non-antistatic nozzles and extension tubes"

Last edited:
Back