Festool Domino DF500 £639 inc VAT (now expired)

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They’ve got a deal on the systainer as well. It’s £110 at the moment, which is a cracking deal for a full box of dominos and a set of new cutters

Damn not working for me. Cancelled all the time
Seem to work for me. I can add to basket and take it all the way to checkout, stopped short of confirming the order though as I've spent enough on tools lately ;)

Only 47 left now, I think it was 77 left when I posted the deal...

Seem to work for me. I can add to basket and take it all the way to checkout, stopped short of confirming the order though as I've spent enough on tools lately ;)

Only 47 left now, I think it was 77 left when I posted the deal...

Did work when I tried to buy. Just tried again. Damn

Damn good price!.. 44 left now.... hehe..

£108 for the box full of dominos...

To be honest, they seem to sell for not far off new on eBay... May lose £100 if sold on after 1 job....

Ummed and arred where I could justify one of these, was at 34 left at this price... Just went on and at 33 but listed back at £729! haha...

I got one. Had to phone up as bank didn't trust the purchase but its on the way!

I wish I could justify having a Domino, it's a tool that I'd love to have but just wouldn't use enough - can't get there even with my most optimistic man-maths :LOL:

Still haven't used my Domino 700. Bought it just before I went into hospital June 2019. (Came home October 2019) Only just started reorganising the shop. First job real-time, will be a Dutch Tool chest! Won't use a domino for that!

John ☕

Back