Festool & Dewalt Dust Extraction Hose

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moonsafari69

Established Member
Reaction score
I've recently bought a dust extraction hose on Amazon that i'm so chuffed with I thought i'd share it with you. It costs £29.99 with free delivery and it's brilliant!

Cen-Tec Systems 94192/SV/SIL 5 Metre Hose for Home and Shop Vacuums with Power Tool/Sander Adaptor for Dust Extraction (25mm, 35mm, 38mm, 48mm) - Silver

www.amazon.co.uk/Cen-Tec-Systems-Vacuums-Adaptor-Extraction/dp/B07PBLRYFK/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?keywords=Cen-Tec+Systems+94192%2FSV%2FSIL&qid=1560972011&s=gateway&sr=8-1-spons&psc=1

The hose is 5m long and 32mm internal diameter. It comes with 2 really neat clip on adaptors with soft rubber ends that fit perfectly onto Dewalt and Festool tools. Both adaptors are a really snug push-fit connection and have a pressure release ring fitted.

I've had mine connected to a CamVac and even the Shop Vac end fits perfectly with no mods (or duct tape) needed. Honestly can't tell you how happy I am with this solution.

5m Hose.jpg

Tool Connectors.jpg

Dewalt Planer.jpg

Dewalt ROS.jpg

Festool Tracksaw.jpg

CamVac End.jpg

Attachments

• 5m Hose.jpg
    5m Hose.jpg
    215.6 KB · Views: 1,119
  • Tool Connectors.jpg
    Tool Connectors.jpg
    208.2 KB · Views: 1,140
  • Dewalt Planer.jpg
    Dewalt Planer.jpg
    208.2 KB · Views: 1,123
  • Dewalt ROS.jpg
    Dewalt ROS.jpg
    214.5 KB · Views: 1,131
  • Festool Tracksaw.jpg
    Festool Tracksaw.jpg
    213.1 KB · Views: 1,118
  • CamVac End.jpg
    CamVac End.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 1,119
Wow, thanks. I have a Festool CTM26, hose quite narrow and prone to clogg on a cleanup.... Festool larger hose, about £150, seems a no brainer to try this.

Derek Pearce":166pv4iz said:
Wow, thanks. I have a Festool CTM26, hose quite narrow and prone to clogg on a cleanup.... Festool larger hose, about £150, seems a no brainer to try this.

Hi Derek, exactly! This is lightweight and a fraction of the cost. Plus it fits a nice range of tools. Not the same build quality as a Festool hose but it does work really well.

Looks pretty good thanks to the connectors. Having an air relief wotsit in the connector sounds good to. They list Festool as being compatible on the tool end but don't mention them for the vac end though. I'm pretty much all in on Festool for things wanting extraction after getting fed up with incompatibilities between hoses and tools and adaptors that wobble off but these look pretty good off the bat.

Nelsun":1ez72wx2 said:
Looks pretty good thanks to the connectors. Having an air relief wotsit in the connector sounds good to. They list Festool as being compatible on the tool end but don't mention them for the vac end though. I'm pretty much all in on Festool for things wanting extraction after getting fed up with incompatibilities between hoses and tools and adaptors that wobble off but these look pretty good off the bat.

Yep, for the £30 price tag I was convinced I’d need a roll of duct tape but not the case. All of the connectors fit really solidly. Both of two Tool-end connectors also fit each machine, ie one fits snugly as an internal connection and the other fits as an external connection. It’s been pretty well thought out.

I’ve been looking for something like this since I got my domino. I was just in the shed taking some photos for a bodge I have worked out to address the Festool extraction connector problem (funny coincidence).

I use a cheap Aldi wet and dry vac for dust extraction, but the hose doesn’t fit the ports on my Dewalt mitre saw or Festool domino. I thought I’d try shrinking PET drinks bottles to make a coupler and it has worked pretty well...

2997-CC3-E-2-E1-E-4-BE2-A6-E2-4-E6-D74-FC5-B8-D.jpg

2-AC1-B545-EA9-F-40-FC-96-CE-44385-F5-E505-E.jpg

1-EC8-A1-AB-FA16-4-A08-8-CCC-5-B9-A33-C51-A58.jpg

34471253-1-DF3-4781-85-E0-C0-FAB877-CD31.jpg

I was a bit worried about melting the little extraction port on the domino, so I used a piece of curtain pole to approximate the diameter of the Festool connector...

353-DE1-F3-2-A58-4874-AE21-5-A3-DD67-B1-E82.jpg

It wasn’t quite wide enough, so it split when I put it on, but I’ll take that as proof of concept :)

89-B69-D55-FD4-C-455-F-81-A4-52-ECB7-C93624.jpg

Needs a bit of refining, but they work, and they were free.

I've recently bought a dust extraction hose on Amazon that i'm so chuffed with I thought i'd share it with you. It costs £29.99 with free delivery and it's brilliant!

Cen-Tec Systems 94192/SV/SIL 5 Metre Hose for Home and Shop Vacuums with Power Tool/Sander Adaptor for Dust Extraction (25mm, 35mm, 38mm, 48mm) - Silver

www.amazon.co.uk/Cen-Tec-Systems-Vacuums-Adaptor-Extraction/dp/B07PBLRYFK/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?keywords=Cen-Tec+Systems+94192%2FSV%2FSIL&qid=1560972011&s=gateway&sr=8-1-spons&psc=1

The hose is 5m long and 32mm internal diameter. It comes with 2 really neat clip on adaptors with soft rubber ends that fit perfectly onto Dewalt and Festool tools. Both adaptors are a really snug push-fit connection and have a pressure release ring fitted.

I've had mine connected to a CamVac and even the Shop Vac end fits perfectly with no mods (or duct tape) needed. Honestly can't tell you how happy I am with this solution.

View attachment 78744

View attachment 78745

View attachment 78746

View attachment 78747

View attachment 78748

View attachment 78749
That looks a very good solution. 5 years later the price has gone up to £45 on Amazon but with only two connectors. Direct from cen tech the 5 m hose and four connectors is £50. 67% in five years! Brexit, coronavirus or what?
edit- plus the £8 delivery from cen tech.

Last edited:
That looks a very good solution. 5 years later the price has gone up to £45 on Amazon but with only two connectors. Direct from cen tech the 5 m hose and four connectors is £50. 67% in five years! Brexit, coronavirus or what?
edit- plus the £8 delivery from cen tech.
I still use mine to this day, it’s as good now as when I bought it. Even though it’s gone up in price it’s still good value 👍

I still use mine to this day, it’s as good now as when I bought it. Even though it’s gone up in price it’s still good value 👍
Thank you for the reply, it was most helpful. I have purchased a hose and connectors from them. I went for a 6 metre hose with four connectors plus a connector to a Henry and end connector. I plan to cut the hose in to two lengths, longer one for workshop and short one for portable use connected directly to Henry. Very pleased with it, got it set up temporarily to cyclone and Henry Vacuum. Will use it for a bit and then decide on permanent solution.

Hello,

I have the flexvolt cordless hoover, would this be able to replace that hose. I’m only asking because I’ve bought the cordless festool plunge saw and I’m unsure if the airlock connector on the dewalt hose will work with the festool saws

When you consider that the Festool hose is a ridiculous £200 that is a much better bet.

Latest posts

Back