Festo Plunge saw

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Quetech

Established Member
Reaction score
I am new to this site but having trolled through the various posts
and other internet sites I have decided to order a Festo Plunge saw kit.
Hope it is as good as it sounds.
Will keep you posted.

:)

Welcome to the Forum!

Our users here certainly seem to rate Festo highly, so I'm sure you'll like it.

Adam

Quetech, welcome to the forum. I will be interested to hear how you find your new purchase.

Regards

Woody

Hi Quetech

Welcome to the forum.

Every bit of Festool kit I have seen is excellent, I'm sure you won't be dissapointed.

Cheers
Neil

You won't be disappointed! It's excellent in every respect. The only problem with it as far as I can tell, is that once you own one, you will want to replace all your other powertools with Festool stuff.
£££ ching ching £££!

Welcome to the forum

Thanks for the welcome guys.
I have picked up heaps of info on this site by just looking at the
old posts.
I was going to upgrade my saw table but having read some of the
posts I decided to have a look at the festo saw for panel work.
I will probably change the table saw in the future but perhaps
for a different model if the festo proves to be as good as it looks.
I stay in the north east of scotland and there are no local dealers that
I know of for this size of equipment so I can't go and check it out myself.
Hence the info I get here is great.

Mike

It really is a fine saw, I got mine from protrade.co.uk - still doing a cheap deal and you get a second guide for free.

Hello Mike welcome to the forum :D

I have the TS55 with guide rails as well (purchased from Protrade). I agree with the above comments. Its a GREAT piece of kit. You definitely won't be disappointed. When I purchased mine Protrade had the best deal.

Regards

Michel

Thanks to you lot I bought a TS55 with extra guide from Protrade. It seemed a lot of money but I've come to realise that I've never regretted buying an expensive tool.
Used it for first time today cutting ply sheets for floor, absolutely brilliant.
Toby

Good choice Toby I also got my saw from protrade but they only
supplied one joining bar for the rails.
If you only got one then you should get hold of another one.
I got a kit which included two joining bars the protractor square, two clamps,hose guide and stop.
It all came in its own case.

Mike

On Aragorn's advice I ordered an extra joining bar when I got my TS55, and Mike is absolutely right that you need the extra one.

Enjoy the saw!

Neil

I've had mine a couple of weeks now and it is absolutely the best plunge saw/circular saw on the market. I know some people say that the Maffel is both cheaper and better but i tried one today and it is not in the same league.

Everything about the Festool oozes pure quality and i can see why they are liked so much.

Regards

Woody

Back