Ferm Compressor Kit

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DAZB

Established Member
Reaction score
I have just purchased a Ferm Compressor Kit from Screwfix Direct and cannot believe they can sell the whole kit for just £110 . It includes the Compressor, a 50mm Brad Gun (15-50mm 18ga Brads), a Spray Gun, Blow Gun, Tyre Inflator and 3m of Air Hose AND a 3 YEAR WARRANTY.
Is that a good deal ior is there something I don't know about Ferm.All the comments I have heard are mainly positive about Ferm goods and I don't suppose they would risk a 3 year warranty if it was tat would they .Any comments anyone ?

Yeah. I saw that, it looks good.

Post a review on the 'review forum' tell us what you thing. I had a nasty experience last year with a cheapo nail gun (Got burnt) not too bad thankfully, but it's definatley made me more weary of cheap tools.

It looks the same as the B&Q special I bought about 18 months ago - same compressor and nailer but without the other accesories for £99.

Its worked fine so far, both in the workshop and for some outdoor constrtuction work. Seems great value. :)

Well I've only used the Tyre Inflator so far due to working all hours but my 4 year old Junior Joiner is over the moon with the pressure on his bikes tyres !!!

Back