Fence for Table Saw

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have it in my house as floor and its glued together but floating under the skirting boards. My mate put it down flush to the skirting boards and when the house heated up he ended up with a 6" high mound (bit like a trampoline) in the middle of the hall.
Alasdair

Why not just sand the ply? How low friction do you need a fence? Also 600 seems long , the fence should not extend past blade centre / first gullet.

Why not just sand the ply? How low friction do you need a fence? Also 600 seems long , the fence should not extend past blade centre / first gullet.

The length will allow me to achieve perfect parallel alignment with the blade, Something that is hard to achieve with the supplied fence. It will also let me use two vertical featherboards, as I have some really long bits of rail to run through. Sanding might be smooth enough, but as I'm making it from scratch, I might as well get as low friction as I can get.

Back