Fence for Record Power BS12 Bandsaw

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevebetony

Reaction score
Hi All,

Have recently purchased a second hand one of these, but it has come without a fence. Just wondered if anyone knows where I could purchase one- I have already looked at the Record Power website & asked them the same, but just waiting on a reply

There are several after market fences out there and l'm sure you could make the RP sabre kit fit, Sabre Fence Upgrade., as its only needs two holes in the table.

Search bandsaw fence upgrade on this site will give you several options as well.

Consider fences where the clamping rail does not have to be taken off to change the blade. That way you are more likely to use the correct blade for each job.

I spent ages looking for an aftermarket fence, most of the reviews led me to the Kreg. I managed to get a new one on Ebay for £75.
My saw is an early 20th C cast iron afair and I recently came across the iTECH fence on Scosarg site. I have bought this too as it seemed more appropriate and in theory anyway Scosarg are shipping directly to me in Italy.
The Kreg will go back on Ebay as it is at my sister in laws house in the UK.

Axminster offer a couple of aftermarket fence options; I’ve used one and found it solid and accurate.

Latest posts

Back