• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold Felder Hammer planer thicknesser

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zeddedhed

Established Member
Reaction score
Hammer A3 26 PT for sale. Mobile base included.

Collection from Tunbridge Wells

£1100

IMG_0460.jpeg
IMG_0461.jpeg
IMG_0462.jpeg

Last edited:
I would hazard a guess at it being single phase if the blue cable on the floor belongs to it.

I'm pretty sure it's just a standard one. It takes three replaceable knives. It's definitely not the silent power one. Not sure what a tersa block is, so can't really illuminate any more on that.

Edit: I've just googled Tersa blocks and it's definitely not one of those. The blades are double sided and are very quick to change, with no setup required, but they are held in place by locking grub screws, not by centrifugal force or whatever its called. You can change the knives in less than two minutes and you literally CANNOT get it wrong.

Hi , do you know the age ? are you the first owner and has it had diy use or in a commercial workshop
When you say single phase is that 13 amp 3 pin plug or 16 amp round blue plug ?
thanks

Last edited:
Hi , do you know the age ? are you the first owner and has it had diy use or in a commercial workshop
When you say single phase is that 13 amp 3 pin plug or 16 amp round blue plug ?
thanks
I bought the machine in 2015 new from Felder.

It's had light commercial use up until about early 2019. Since then it's been standing idle in a heated workshop.

Its a 16amp round blue plug.

Hi Zeddedhed, I hope you are very well. I’ve just sent you a private message regarding the machine. Many thanks, Patrick.

Back