Feeling very violated today

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some kids these days are proper feral & capable of just about anything, carrying sharp pointy things is common.
It was bad in the Southend area years ago, god knows what it must be like now. I do recall a supply teacher from those days saying she had confiscated a small hatchet from one kid but I suppose now they have metal detctors on the school entrances to prevent such things. It was a bad day when discipline was taken off the school curiculum incase you hurt some kids feelings, we are now starting to see the results.

Dont bother asking that question. Pepper spray & other such sprays such as mace are totally illegal for use by the public, In fact prohibited weapons. Police may use them but the public most certainly cannot!

In Canada pepper spray is illegal. It’s 1-2 % capscisn ingredient. BUT, we are allowed to carry bear spray, 1% capscisn, but not allowed to carry for personal protection against people.. I carry a big canister when walking dog. It also comes in small canisters. I’m sure a girl or guy could get away with using it in a pinch against a human in the country where we have wildlife. But in a city it would be considered an illegal firearm.

The difference between the two is the spray pattern. The bear spray sprays a cloud. The peppery spray sprays a stream right into persons face if armed right.

Just seen this thread:

It was a bad day when discipline was taken off the school curiculum incase you hurt some kids feelings, we are now starting to see the results.
This was on Facebook recently, unfortunately true now days.
offended.jpeg

Latest posts

Back