febuary copy of woodturning magazine

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paul-c

Established Member
Reaction score
i received my febuary copy of woodturning magazine yesterday :? - it is still december isnt it? :wink:

anyway as usual reading through it - enjoying richards diary of a pro woodturning article and then onto readers showcase
i am always amazed at how well organised some garage workshops are, and ashamed how disorganised my own seems in comparison ( why do their wives / partners not insist on storing allsorts of stuff in there ? ) anyway feb's readers showcase is a guy called steve cuthbert a gas engineer and woodturner ,who has what appears to be a yet another great setup/workshop. =D> is this gasmansteve on the forum ?
cheers
paul-c :ho2

I reckon so. I think I recognise some of his pieces shown in the side panel.
I thought it a bit strange that the captions for the picture referred to tools and machines etc which were not shown. One of the things I normally like about that feature is having a good peer around at all the stuff and how it`s organised

Hi Paul and SB
Sorry not replied before as I haven't been on the forum for a while, yes I am that soldier :) didn`t know it was going in yet. I think it was my fault the captions didn`t match the pics as I sent the shots in a while ago then had a move around in the workshop and then they wanted a higher res pic for the mag so the original plan I sent didn`t match!.
Anyway a belated happy new year to all on the forum!
Cheers
Steve