Fantasy Football is back for 2012-13

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joiner_sim

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi guys and girls!

After the last two successful fantasy football leagues, I've setup one for the new premier league season! So I'd love to see all those who took part before sign up and hopefully a few more newcomers would be great too!

Once again it's completley free and there's loads of prizes up for grabs, from weekly, to monthly right uptil the end of the season! You can even earn a £1 a week if your team captain is selected as the sun star man in any match he may play in!

You've got until August 18th to submit a team worth £50million, so head on over to http://www.dreamteamfc.com and create a team. Once that's done on the team page, scroll to the bottom and click Join a Mini League. The league details are:

Name: Football Olympians 2012
League PIN: 103122
Password: 2012

I'll see you over there! The only thing I ask is that you keep any dream team names clean please, thankyou.

Simon
(Team name: Mean Machine)

:idea: Tip: If you can't decide on a team to pick, select lucky dip - you can make unlimited transfers until the season starts

15 teams...... less than one week to go! This is the last reminder........ so if you want to take part, do it now! Its free and the more the merrier! :D

Back