• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FTAGH Fallen Oak

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stigmorgan

Established Member
Reaction score
So last week I noticed an oak on the edge of the school field has had a large limb failure and another limb is in need to cutting back, anyone able to come to Ash Vale near Farnborough to cut it up is welcome to it, there are a couple of pieces I want for myself but the rest is up for grabs, it's mostly 4 to 6 inch branches, I had a go this morning but both my chainsaws are electric and very very blunt so only have a small bowsaw and it kept getting stuck.
20220811_100351.jpg
20220811_102554.jpg
20220811_110402.jpg

So last week I noticed an oak on the edge of the school field has had a large limb failure and another limb is in need to cutting back, anyone able to come to Ash Vale near Farnborough to cut it up is welcome to it, there are a couple of pieces I want for myself but the rest is up for grabs, it's mostly 4 to 6 inch branches, I had a go this morning but both my chainsaws are electric and very very blunt so only have a small bowsaw and it kept getting stuck.
View attachment 141530View attachment 141531View attachment 141532
If only you were a lot closer 🥲🥲 me and my saw would be there in a flash - always the way .

I think the problem could be is distance. I see things on the forum I would like but when it is collection only I have to think is it worth spending a whole day getting there and back.

I don't want your wood either ;)

I think the problem could be is distance. I see things on the forum I would like but when it is collection only I have to think is it worth spending a whole day getting there and back.

I don't want your wood either ;)
Yeah I know, I'm the same, I was just bumping the post with a double entendre 😉

Back