Face masks

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If we are all going to die, does it matter TN if it isn't? :unsure:

If it does turn out immunity is as short lived as 6 months then you might all have to admit I was right, that's a fate worse than death anyway.

for saftey's sake nobody has mentiond condoms yet.........hahaha......
might be retired but not at the stage for a pie n a pint thanks.....
sorry it's just my sence of humor.....

here in Crete they just done a survey about masks and the take up was pretty good......
on a similar note.....

90% of moped and mortorcycle riders either dont wear a helmet or it's on their elbow......
aparantly there 's nothing to say u have to put it on yer head....u just have wear it....
madness...

I am not living in a state of perpetual fear and panic

EDIT: Droogs quoted TN (my apologies)

nor is anybody that is concerned by the virus.

you are using emotive language which conflates informed debate with irrational fear.

emotive language I might suggest is typically used by the Daily mail.

again the above was Droogs quoting TN(my apologies)
media and government combined terror propaganda services
no such thing

Last edited:
@RobinBHM Your quotations are not my words but those of another member being quoted by me. Please correct your last post, thank you

I don't see it as selfish to ask be allowed to live my life and ask for that same freedom for others who feel the same. I know the risk, my family knows the risk, if it kills me, then I only have myself to blame exactly the same as when I get into my car and go for a drive

Unfortunately you dont understand how dealing with a pandemic requires a collective effort.

wearing a face mask does not you, it protects the others around you. and if they wear a mask it helps to protect you.

you are wrong to think you should have the freedom "because only you will die from your actions"........reducing the R value to below 1 requires social distancing on a collective scale

Its like a student house with a shared kitchen....its always filthy because something that is everybody's responsibility becomes nobody's responsibility....

Its like a student house with a shared kitchen....its always filthy because something that is everybody's responsibility becomes nobody's responsibility....

When my son was in a shared student house, I used to go there once in a while, when he was not there (it was only 15 miles away) and clean the kitchen and put out the rubbish. Used to take at least 3 hours but was very satisfying!
He used to get furious. His mates still talk about it nearly 20 years later.

Latest posts

Back