Exhibition area...

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adam Pinson

Established Member
Reaction score
I seem to be alone in exhibiting works here, is there another area in this forum best suited for doing this, thanks..

Last edited:
Adam, it doesn't really matter. I suspect most people just click on "What's new" anyway. So your posts will be seen.

Adam, it doesn't really matter. I suspect most people just click on "What's new" anyway. So your posts will be seen.
Maybe a gallery area could be a good idea here, just a thought, somewhere for folk to showcase works

I think it would be a good idea if the Articles heading was renamed WIP or I Made This! As it has some of the old stuff in it, so would be good to start using the other sections of the site

It's not that so much as i don't want to be seen spamming with posts, a dedicated area would be good.

Or maybe a page under the Lathes and woodturning titled 'Gallery' and 'pinned' to the top of the page so it's readily available for visitors to browse and easy to post to without having to search for a certain thread.

Why don't you start a new thread in the turning section of the forum........."Post a Photo of the Last Thing You Turned"?
I'm pretty sure that already exists but it seemed to peter out a little while ago.

Back