Excellent news on the biscuit front

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Newbie_Neil

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

If like me you've wondered what happened to the Anzac biscuits, I have good news for you. Unibic, the makers of Anzac biscuits, went into administration but have now been bought out and the new company started production yesterday.

Hopefully, we'll see supplies winging their way to us shortly.

Thanks,
Neil

Newbie_Neil":2s6hg7vg said:
Hi all,

If like me you've wondered what happened to the Anzac biscuits, I have good news for you. Unibic, the makers of Anzac biscuits, went into administration but have now been bought out and the new company started production yesterday.

Hopefully, we'll see supplies winging their way to us shortly.

Thanks,
Neil

:D :D :D :D :D
Cheers
Andy

Anzac biscuits sound like rustic Hob nobs, which must be good!
I'll have crack at some - it'll make a change from focaccia - my current favourite easy recipe thanks to bread machine and "dough" programme.

I saw"biscuits" and thought it must me some more festool type bollerks. :roll:

Hi Alf,

Alf":1xlsyz3y said:
Newbie_Neil":1xlsyz3y said:
If like me you've wondered what happened to the Anzac biscuits...
Neil, I feel compelled to point you here. After that opening line, it's clearly your natural habitat. :wink:

In a GWW workshop test, featuring Andy King, Anzac biscuits came out on top. They really are excellent but, unfortunately, SWMBO limits supplies. :lol: :lol:

Thanks,
Neil

Didn't know you could get them ready made, have been having to make my own for years. I would recommend more coconut and the addition of raisins.

Back