Evolution track in a "sale"

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone want an Evolution ST2800 track and save £1.55 in the process!

https://www.toolden.co.uk/accessori...m=Email&utm_campaign=61dd40d32e58620036e0b0f2
How can this really be a must have sale price, £1.55 is not going to tempt anyone but then are the tool sellers profit margins that tight they have no wiggle room these days.

Never mind the price - just savour the free delivery!

Having been in the market for a number of tools recently I have been amazed at the massive variations in some of the prices that the supposed "tool stores" have between them . . .

The Evo tracks aren't the world's best. I bought some to cut a load of cement particle board last year using a Bosch GKT55CE plunge saw. They did the job, but one of them arrived warped and they were definitely not a patch on the Makita or Festool rails. If you can get some cheap, they might be worth the money, but whilst they are fully compatible with the Festool and Makita saws (and also the Bosch and Mafell ones, too) they are not compatible with Makita or Festool rails as the joiners aren't in the same positions

I have been amazed at the massive variations in some of the prices
At least I am not the only one noticing these large variations but they make buying decisions that much harder. You start thinking about why is that one so much cheaper and think are you getting only part of the package and you must be careful with VAT, another catch you out and then the dreaded P&P, not always as free as you think.

dang, got me all excited for a minute but was let down! bought my first ever plunge saw yesterday after watching PM's tracksaw series, now all I need is bloody rails and clamps

if it fits my parkside, I'll by a 1/2 doz and use the savings for a fish supper

dang, got me all excited for a minute but was let down! bought my first ever plunge saw yesterday after watching PM's tracksaw series, now all I need is bloody rails and clamps

Which plunge saw did you did you go for? I've been watching some of PM's series as well and would like to get one soon (for occasional hobby use).

Latest posts

Back