• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold Evolution ST2800 2.8m Guide Rail Package - Brand New

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seanf

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

I am looking to sell an Evolution ST2800 2.8m Guide Rail Package. It is brand new. Designed for Evolution circular saws, but should also be compatible with Festool, Makita and other saws using the same base profile - though I would urge you to check as I have not tested. We are about 30 minutes from Shrewsbury and ideally these would be collected as postage will be high due to the size of the box, though I can look into that at the buyer's cost if interested

I am looking for £70 ONO and will also be listing these locally for a bit more than that

Includes:

- 2 x 1400mm Evolution guide rails
- 2 x track connectors and 1 x hex key
- 2 x rail clamps
- Storage bag with side pocket to hold clamps
- Original box and packaging
- Instruction leaflet

A453604F-F322-4489-B846-3BD4CF06ABE4.jpeg

F4730E56-2E49-488B-A244-04251CEDCE50.jpeg

85E407CA-F73D-4ACE-A375-6620877F0632.jpeg

BE2E5596-33AB-4EAF-ABAD-96B69FCD8E94.jpeg

Please let me know if you have any questions

Sean

Last edited:
I presume you’re pricing it at brand new prices, as it’s just cheaper in Screwfix to buy new and you’d have a guarantee?

I priced against Amazon at £78.48 and directly from Evolution at £89.99. I didn’t realise Screwfix were selling them and for a whopping 1p cheaper! I assume people who care about a guarantee wouldn’t be purchasing on a forum. Anyway, I am open to any reasonable offers

Sean

Maybe it's not the whopping 1p cheaper or warrantee but the convenience of a local Screwfix or delivery included with Amazon. Maybe put your post code and someone very local might be of interest.

Latest posts

Back