European Centreparcs

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LyNx

Established Member
Reaction score
We have had a few holidays in the UK centreparcs but wouldn't mind exploring into another country and having a look at what our european friends have to offer.

Has anyone been to any of the european sites? how do they compare to the UK versions.

I've not been myself but relatives who went to one in Holland said it was very similar. The main reason they did it was that UK and European school holidays are not at the same dates, so the expensive seasons do not coincide either.
They got their week in Holland, in school holiday time, plus the car ferry, for less than the cost of a UK Parc stay.

Andy

Andy,
the only centreparcs I've been to is the one in La Bois Francs in Normandy
http://www.centerparcs.com/EN/GB/villag ... ancs/route

We stayed the week before xmas 3 years ago and enjoyed it immensely. Ideally suited for kids of course and for a short break it was excellent. All of the cottages looked a bit tired on the outside but the two we hired had recently been refurbished. The way those cottages are orientated is amazing as you could not see another cottage from the main living room window yet they were all over the place and in winter there was little or no tree cover.

I do not think I would not like the crowds in peak summer/spring break.

If you plan to sef-cater there was only a 4 ring hob and microwave. We knew this in advance and took a mini oven for the seasonal bird. We had the turkey on one night with the roast spuds the following day with the cold meat :lol:

If you do go to this or he other ones let us know how you get on

Andy

Andy+Andy

Thanks for the reply.

I have just found out that we have already booked a holiday cottage down the coast for this year but i may have a look for later next year.

The La Bois Francs in Normandy does look nice from the images i've seen.

Latest posts

Back