Europe road planner

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

devonwoody

Established Member
Reaction score
Can anyone please direct me to a free Europe road planner .
Want to plan a car journey down the Rhine across to Munich and into Austria, along the Tyrol then into Switzerland and return to Dover.

http://rp.rac.co.uk/routeplanner

Should do the trick, though I have to say I think you may be better served with an Atlas which will give some indication of the sort of route - what you might see out the window etc:)
Mike

I used viamichelin last year, they even gave speed camera positions and my wife could use their directions.

Thanks for the link and tip.

Anyone driven across Austria into Hungary ,north through the czech, slovakia, Poland and back to Dover yet since the enlarging of the EU?
Is touring a practical holiday yet?

Hi Jaymar

jaymar":2oc5r58r said:
.......and my wife could use their directions.

ROTFL. :lol:

I remember reading that women and men see maps in a different sort of way. It certainly applies to the LOML.

Cheers
Neil

Sorry DW, I haven't done that trip since 1994, so I'll be a bit out of date. But hey, it was fun in those days!

Regards, John

Used the road planners and got a mileage of around 3000 miles:-
Fly to Berlin (because the hire companies give insurance cover for those eastern european countries, whereas hiring a car in France they confine you to western europe for insurance)

So planning ;
Berlin , Warsaw ,Brno, Budapest, Vienna, Lausanne, Koblenz & back to Berlin. 15 days driving @ 200 a day plus some stop overs.

Back