Eurekazone "Bridge"

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Colg

Yes - I've seen those. I'm thinking seriously about this too, particularly with the exchange rate being good at the moment.

Did you order the bridge?

Hopefully Colin C will see this and maybe give us a personal view about the bridge. IIRC he won one in a competition some time back.

Dave

yes ordered the b-100 initially to see what it's all about.

From the initial guide rail system of way back, they seem to have come a long way with all the different innovations. Have been looking at the Eurekazone forum on sawmill creek and seems some guys have built their whole shop around the system

Did someone call :)

I dont have my Bridge yet but it is now in the post so it should not be to long before I do a review on it ( as best as I can )

I am very happy with the rail system and it has replaced my TS ( which was a Ferm one ) and I will not be putting one back it the workshop at any time.

I will post some pic's of a fitted wardrobe I did with it soon :)

I can see the Bridge being a great help to me and I will let you know how I get on with it, when it is set up.

By the I will have the first one on this side of the water :D

Colin C":2lomn3aa said:
Yes - sorry did I wake you? 5:07am??? :eek:

Colin C":2lomn3aa said:

Look forward to hearing what you think. Are you thinking of having a Spartan bridge type setup or building a power bench?

Dave

Dave S":33aqxjao said:
Colin C":33aqxjao said:
Yes - sorry did I wake you? 5:07am??? :eek:

I had just come in

Colin C":33aqxjao said:

Look forward to hearing what you think. Are you thinking of having a Spartan bridge type setup or building a power bench?

Dave

I will be building a power bench and using the bridge on it as I have the smart table, which I will still use.

Back