Ethan's first woodturning

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cambournepete

Established Member
Reaction score
Ethan, who is 9, has been asking to try woodturning, so here's a picture of him in action:)

Ethan%20turning.jpg

Dropbox is really useful sometimes, but it can be a pain as well. You can link to a set of photos in the "photos" directory, but not a single photo, that has to be in "public". :oops: :twisted: :roll:
As I put it there though it worked for me...

Hopefully there's a picture there now.

I hope nobodt suggests child labour here Pete , :lol: great to see someone so young having an intrest .
Keep him happy at it if you can, could do with a bit of help meself :roll: .

Great to see :)
My Dad had so much stuff in his garage getting access to his lathes was impossible. It was one of my biggest disappointments that I couldn't use them as a kid.

It isnt going to be long before we will need a junior section on here, I have been encouraging my lad for a while now, great to see Ethan at the lathe.

Brilliant! - Really great to see it.
My too come in and have a go now and then - I'll try to upload a quick vidjo of my 9-year old roughing down - Melts a parent's heart!
Greg

Really nice to see youngsters having a go. Couldn't he of tried to make a hash of it though! he showing us up :oops: , that spindle looks like its going to be a winner. =D>

cambournepete":14jb2nv1 said:
He really enjoyed it, as he did bread making before Easter - I've a great video of him kneading the dough :)

Jeez , has his eye's on Blister's challenge already ?

cambournepete":1tur2tus said:
He really enjoyed it, as he did bread making before Easter - I've a great video of him kneading the dough :)

give him another 4-5 years and he will be "needing" the dough (via bank of dad of course......)

Back