ERBauer (ERBRT 3-240 ) Router

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ander11

Reaction score
I have just been given this Router , 1/2 Collet , I have two Question Can i Get spare parts for this Router as I would like to know if I could get a 1/4 Collet, as my other small router is a Dewalt which is 1/4 Collet as most of my cutters is for my dewalt .

Erbauer are the own brand from Screwfix. you cant really get spares but you should be able to get a different size collet for the machine that will fit. Check the Bay of E searching for collet to fit erbauer and something should come up. also put in the thread size etc to get a decent hit

I've got an ER2100 and it's got a sort of 'fixed' 1/2 collet, but then has a 1/4 collet that goes inside the 1/2 collet. I'll try and remember to take a photo of how it goes together tomorrow if you want. Have you tried looking for a manual to see if it list spare parts? I'll have a check in mine to see if it does.

I've got an ER2100 and it's got a sort of 'fixed' 1/2 collet, but then has a 1/4 collet that goes inside the 1/2 collet. I'll try and remember to take a photo of how it goes together tomorrow if you want. Have you tried looking for a manual to see if it list spare parts? I'll have a check in mine to see if it does.
Thanks that helps alot

I looked in the manual and it doesn't list any spare parts in there.

The adapter looks like this

DSC_0441.JPG

It goes inside the normal 1/2 collet just like a 1/2 bit would

DSC_0442.JPG

DSC_0443.JPG

The 1/4 bit then goes inside the adapter so when you tighten the collet nut it tightens the 1/2 on to the 1/4 and the 1/4 on to the 1/4 bit. I wouldn't have thought there was anything proprietary in how it does it so you should be able to get a generic adapter.

Hope that helps.

Back