ER32 Collet chuck

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Linus

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Not sure which section to post this in, but can anyone point me in the direction of a supplier of an M33 x 3.5 thread ER32 collet chuck from the UK? (Not the Axi ER20 junior and not the Banggood from China version) I know I can get an MT2 version with drawbar but would prefer a direct thread for simplicity.

You might need to buy a chuck and backplate separately as pre-threaded chucks seem to be uncommon.

If you do go this route, spend the small amount extra and get ER40, you will get a much wider range of size collets, up to 30mm.

the beall is excellent. tool post used to be about the only place for it though before they closed. you might find one in Europe.

I bought mine without the collets, then bought a full set of collets on ebay. there are certainly some that oi haven't used, but it was cheaper that way and I have certainly used many sizes that weren't in the beall options.

Thanks guys. Unfortunately there seem to be no Beall suppliers in the UK now. The nearest source I found for the chuck was Norway and they are quite pricey. Shipping from the States isn't cheap either. Looks like I'll lump for the MT2 with drawbar as that's the most cost effective and available.

Good point Rorschach about the ER40. I'll look into that as well.(y)

Back