epsom scanner power supply help needed

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adidat

I will not buy anymore tools...
Reaction score
so i was given this scanner its brand new apparently but it didn't come with anything. so i know about the usb cable, what im unsure about is the power supply so i took these pictures im hoping someone here could point me in the right direction

P1010253.jpg

P1010255.jpg

adidat

Hi,
What you need is a 13.5V DC supply that can supply at least 1.5A. The plug obviously needs to fit and the polarity of the centre is positive.

Having looked at the output of most of these cheap plug moulded supplies they are not especially accurate so a 12V one should work. Important points are to get the polarity right and have at least 1.5A rating (more is not a problem).

HTH

Some Epson scanners are rather sensative about the 13.5 volt, I have one that will only strike its lamp when using a particular PS that has an output nearer 13.6, an identical scanner by part number will work with any PS including one nearer 13.2. (older 1240U's)

Ebay is your best bet.

My Sony Vaio lap top power pack failed after three years, but found a replacement for £10 with delivery.

Wouldn't like to know what a genuine Sony costs.

Just type in model and number and bobs your uncle.

Back