Enough sleep?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaco

Established Member
Reaction score
This is very interesting.

This test will determine if you're getting enough sleepor if your mind has really lost it!

The test consists of three parts:

You'll be shown 12 photos in the first part,

You'll be shown another 12 photos in the second part,

You'll be shown 48 photos in the third part and asked if you saw them in the first part, the second part - or never saw them at all.

When you have finished the third part, your results will be given to you.
Click http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/humanbody/ ... ns_1.shtml to begin.

91% and 100%. Better than I thought I would do, considering the hours I have worked recently and the fact I have a 2 yr old.
Sleep is overrated anyway!!

Si

91% & 77% considering I get no more than about 5hrs sleep a night not bad

Damnit I could have done better if i'd realised it was exact matches.. I thought a couple were people with a different look..

aww well one day i will read the question first..

83 & 95, I'd rate my memory as poor, so not too bad a score?

Now then, where's that pencil, I only put it down a second ago........

92 and 68

mind you i know i'm not getting enough sleep - being knackered when you wake up is a foolproof indicator

I did rubbish 75% and 68% but then I should be in bed at this time. Good news is that I got 0 False Positives in the Never Seen Before section which is waaaay above average :)

95% and 82%, not bad considering i don't sleep alot anyway (5hrs a night) and especially now with a 2 year old daughter and 3 month old son.

Tiredness seems to kick in about 3pm then goes away when i finish work, just need to find a quite spot in the office for a nap and im sorted.

Latest posts

Back