• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted Elu 177e height adj

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Graham Brazier

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi
Looking for a height adjuster for a ELU 177e router, going to use it in my trend router table

If anyone has one laying around not being used before I buy on line , thanks

I live in Ely Cambridgeshire so prob need posting , thanks

I probably have one you can have but I'm in Italy. You can have it for free but postage is expensive. Let me know if you don't find one.

Ah thank you for the offer most appreciated , fingers x a forum user has one if not I will order one on line THANK YOU

Pretty sure that somewhere around my tip (a.k.a. workshop) I have one that I cobbled together out of some tubing and the backrest adjuster knob off a 120 Volvo. Doesn't look specially pretty, but it worked and it would be your's for the postage if I can find it.

Pretty sure that somewhere around my tip (a.k.a. workshop) I have one that I cobbled together out of some tubing and the backrest adjuster knob off a 120 Volvo. Doesn't look specially pretty, but it worked and it would be your's for the postage if I can find it.

That would great if you can find it , most appreciated , let me know and I will send some cash Over , thanks

Fine; give me a day or two, as I THINK I know where it is, but then, often think that!
Sorry, longer than a day or two, but just found it in the end in a fairly logical place. It weighs about 300g, which seems to equate to £2.85 via Royal Snail parcels. Picture of the beast below. If you'd be happy with this lashup, let me know and I'll check there are no hidden tricks in posting. But will understand if you think it's too crude, or the lettering on the top "soft----->firm" is too embarrassing!
Dick
Elu height.JPG

Sorry, longer than a day or two, but just found it in the end in a fairly logical place. It weighs about 300g, which seems to equate to £2.85 via Royal Snail parcels. Picture of the beast below. If you'd be happy with this lashup, let me know and I'll check there are no hidden tricks in posting. But will understand if you think it's too crude, or the lettering on the top "soft----->firm" is too embarrassing!
DickView attachment 137397
Dick
That’s perfect buddy most appreciated
I will private message you to sort out payment

Back