ELU 1251 RAS worktable

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, sounds like a plan. Given that I'm only going to be using mine for doing cross-cuts for now, I might just secure the back portion of the table in place with bolts, and look at a way to make it easier to remove some time in the future.

Here are a couple of pictures of mine with the MDF top on it and the " Fences" as well.
I put some extra supports on mine along the front and where the main table joins the Fence.
The front supports consist of a bit of Oak and a length of Angle Iron....
All the MDF is 18mm thickness.

The main table top is 450mm deep x 1000mm wide.
The Fence is 50mm high x 1000mm wide.
The rear table is 150mm deep x 1000mm wide.
The rear Fence/Packer is also 50mm high x 1000mm wide.

View attachment 88504

View attachment 88505

View attachment 88506
I have

Here are a couple of pictures of mine with the MDF top on it and the " Fences" as well.
I put some extra supports on mine along the front and where the main table joins the Fence.
The front supports consist of a bit of Oak and a length of Angle Iron....
All the MDF is 18mm thickness.

The main table top is 450mm deep x 1000mm wide.
The Fence is 50mm high x 1000mm wide.
The rear table is 150mm deep x 1000mm wide.
The rear Fence/Packer is also 50mm high x 1000mm wide.

View attachment 88504

View attachment 88505

View attachment 88506
Looks great that. I have just bought a mint 1251 with a rubbish table. Does this one have the inner blade guard on?

Looks great that. I have just bought a mint 1251 with a rubbish table. Does this one have the inner blade guard on?

Yes, .....You can just about see the rear upper part of the inner guard in my picture, just above and to the right of the taped off dust extraction connector.....

By the way, are the steel inserts really necessary? Would it still be OK without them?

Best keep them in, the stronger and more rigid the table , the better. From memory Mr Sawdust made his even more rigid than standard. .

Yes, .....You can just about see the rear upper part of the inner guard in my picture, just above and to the right of the taped off dust extraction connector.....
Would there be any chance at some point you could post a photo as I’m not sure how it fits and what I need to fit it.

@Dewalt2002 Hopefully, you can see the inner blade guard in the pictures.
If you need any more info, drop me a PM and I'll do my best to help.

20210922_075915.jpg

20210922_075929.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back