• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold Elu 1161ept Planer Thicknesser

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shedman

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
For sale Elu 1161ept Planer Thicknesser £150

I have had this for some time, and bought it from a member on here. It’s been a reliable piece of kit and is only for sale because I’ve upgraded (or will do when it arrives!)

I've replaced the infeed roller recently, and the machine is currently in the workshop, being used. It’s an ideal buy for someone starting out which was me some time ago. It will have to be collection only from Kettering. The machine will fit into an estate or hatchback with the seats down

Any questions please pm me.

I will work out how to post pictures later (please forgive me mods)

Hi beanwood....how goes it...what’s your forte

Wow that planer looks good....I bought an ELU bandsaw...bs3401..original elu....really good tool..haven’t been disappointed.

Last edited:
If anyone is looking fo
Hi whats the max size this can thicknesse please

IIRC (and it has been a good while since I last used mine) the thicknessing capacity is pretty substantial, something in the region of 260mm w × 200mm h (so there or thereabouts 10" w × 8" h).

They're great machines, and perform a lot more like a "proper" commercial grade machine than something that size has any right to due to the all-cast body and tables.

Photos added! Table dimensions 1060mm x 260mm. Thicknessing capacity is about 180 ish
75F3FB46-6215-4BCF-8A86-B4DBA8BEFB30.jpeg
42D8978D-76B7-4790-A9E0-87AE8DD6D4FA.jpeg
A39C2745-13FB-4F34-A2C8-F842B86E80D4.jpeg
FE128942-FA1C-42A2-8FB1-CD3A75A0931B.jpeg
DF794D32-175E-4793-9FFB-42C7714CC6B9.jpeg
DB64E3AC-9C2F-4609-B29D-C676DC14DAE7.jpeg

Hi
I’d like it if it’s still available, please? Just what I’m looking for, as setting up a new workshop, having been just made redundant, so taking early retirement.😬 I’m in Banbury, so not far away, but I have a friend in Kettering that I’m sure could collect and look after until lockdown allows me to get it, if you want it gone ASAP?
Cheers
Martyn

Last edited:
Hi
I’d like it if it’s still available, please? Just what I’m looking for, as setting up a new workshop, having been just made redundant, so taking early retirement.😬 I’m in Banbury, so not far away, but I have a friend in Kettering that I’m sure could collect and look after until lockdown allows me to get it, if you want it gone ASAP?
Cheers
Martyn
Thanks for your interest Martyn, unfortunately it’s now sold. Kind regards

Back