Elm Burr Rollerball

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beejay

Established Member
Reaction score
A month or so ago Neil Dyball kindly helped me out with some Elm burr. He wanted to see the pen it was required for.
Apologies Neil, I forgot but here it is now. I didn't go with the most highly figured piece you sent, this one just seemed to suit the recipient best.
Thanks for your assistance Neil and also for the recent group buy.
regards, beejay

P1020423.jpg

P1020418.jpg

Beejay,thats a beauty, can you tell me where you get your fittings and what would I ask for. I have made a few pens Slimline ones and would like try something like yours. So if point me in the right direction would be grateful Regards Boysie

bill, thats a nice looking jr gent, well done and one to be proud of too.
boysie, you can get these kits from turners-retreat ask for junior gentlemans pen kit.

WOW that is great well done with fit and finish, you must have a top camera too 8)

Thank you all for your comments, they're greatly appreciated.

As Colin said Boysie the kit is the Jr. Gent from Turners Retreat but they show it as the Gentleman Classic.
Don't forget the bushing kit and it's always a good idea to order spare tubes just in case. I always buy the pair, FP and RB, to take advantage of the saving.

Thomas, the camera is a Panasonic FZ7, pretty ordinary and inexpensive by today's standards but it's an old friend and the lens is quite good.
regards, beejay

Back