Elizabeth Hannah - 6lbs 9oz.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adam

Established Member
Reaction score
This is Elizabeth Hannah - our first!

Managed to trip out to see my workshop today :lol:

Adam.

Not sure the image is working at the moment.

large.jpg

Brilliant Adam! Many congratulations on another addition to the clan! :wink:

Ours is 10 months old now and we've no idea where the time went. Make the most of every minute!

ATB

Steve Maskery":1k5tbp4g said:
may you live long enough to have spare cash again for woodwork!

SWMBO bought me a mug that defines "Dad" as "someone who has a picture in his wallet where his money used to be!" :lol: :lol:

Congratulations, Adam - be sure to give your LNs a good rust-proofing 'cos believe me you won't be needing them for the next year! :lol:

Cheers,
Neil

Wish you both years of enjoyment from your latest creation; nine months in gestation is about right for a major project. :eek:ccasion5:

Watch out for the peaks in activity at about 7-14-21-28 years, after that the wallet may feel a bit like it belongs to you again but don't be too disheartened if it takes a 10 or 20 years longer. :lol:

Congrats. Is that not the finest creation you have ever made =D>

I have two of them at home. 18mnths and 5yrs. :D

Lovely name too. Are they home yet? If not enjoy some sleep now, you will not be getting any for a while. (Or sleep ha ha)
All the best to Mum and Baby, I'll have a drink for you all tonight.

Best Regards
Lee.

Hi Adam

Absolutely gorgeous..
Congratulations to you both.

Regards
Norman

Congrats Adam and to Mum too - she's beautiful. What are the dimensions? And please no WIP shots :lol:

Andy
edit :oops: just noticed the dims in the title. That's 3 oz more than my twins were combined!

Adam,
Congratulations to you both. She is absolutely beautiful. Our own daughter is 23 now but although she has a life of her own with her partner now, she will always be my little girl. Hope Elizabeth Hannah brings you as much love and joy as our girl has.

all the best, sliver & family. :)

Latest posts

Back