Elf and safety

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bet if it was someone else doing that he would come down on them like a ton of bricks.

Reminds me of the Elf and Saftey guy at a company shouting at my apprentice for having turned his hard hat around while he was keeling down to do a job to making it easier to see.

When I pointed out to the Elf and Safety guy he was standing under a steel beam that was being craned into place he went very quiet and walked away.

Tom

Yoe can always rely on an expert,.... for something.

Roy.

That has made my day. It'll give him a few days off from going around with his stupid little book of politically correct do's and don'ts, shoving a spanner in the works of people who got a long way down the road without his enforced 'guidance'.

To Mr elf 'n safety................ welcome to ouchtown..................population YOU!

Locally it's the hedge cutting season, council worker works along the verges in a tractor with the cutter on the end of the arm, flashing lights visible for miles.
Being doing it for the last 21 yrs.
This year!
One tractor, complete with council worker and cutter on end of hydraulic arm, closely followed by two more council workers in flat bed wagon with 8 x 4 board attached vertically to the rear with a large orange light flashing at each corner and emblazoned with the info, 'Hedge Trimming!'!
And you can't see a bloody thing past it!
Health and safety my foot!

Roy.

Digit":1u8pmios said:
Locally it's the hedge cutting season, council worker works along the verges in a tractor with the cutter on the end of the arm, flashing lights visible for miles.
Being doing it for the last 21 yrs.
This year!
One tractor, complete with council worker and cutter on end of hydraulic arm, closely followed by two more council workers in flat bed wagon with 8 x 4 board attached vertically to the rear with a large orange light flashing at each corner and emblazoned with the info, 'Hedge Trimming!'!
And you can't see a bloody thing past it!
Health and safety my foot!

Roy.
Typical.

One of the main routes through Swansea was reduced to one lane for what seemed like a month while council workers replace some block paving on the central divider! Why?

In recent years that safety zone has got larger and larger! We have over a quarter of a mile of road reduced to one lane for one inspection cover replacement.

Roy.

Back