Elektra Beckum servicing in the north

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

humblewood

Established Member
Reaction score
My EB HC260 P/T is getting very rattly. Have recently changed the blades and drive belt, but it's definitely not a happy bunny so I think it needs a good seeing to by someone who knows what they are doing (Miss Whiplash came to mind... :twisted: but she's a bit pricey, or so I hear)

I have tried Wadkins in Darlington to get it serviced but they have a 3-4 week backlog :(

So, can anyone suggest somewhere I can get it serviced? Preferably in Cumbria / County Durham / North Yorkshire.

Thanks!

You could phone EB and ask them for a local service agent in your area. We have a brilliant one near me but thats in Dunfermline and a bit too far away!

Mike

Hi

Kendal Tools might be worth a call as are West Skelton Serrvices in Dumfries. There's b****r all in Newcastle these days and only other one I can think of is Cleveland Tools in Middlesbrough but don't know if they still do machinery.

Bob

Lons":1svtb0fx said:
Hi

Kendal Tools might be worth a call as are West Skelton Serrvices in Dumfries. There's b****r all in Newcastle these days and only other one I can think of is Cleveland Tools in Middlesbrough but don't know if they still do machinery.

Bob

Thanks Bob. Just tried Kendal Tools but they are sales only. However, they put me on to Northern Tools in Kendal who were very helpful and will look at it this week! Result =D>

Cheers

Bob

Latest posts

Back