• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale Electra Beckum HC333 - Spares or repair

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NDRiley

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm selling an Electra Beckum HC333 planer/thicknesser for spares or repair - £150. This sale is for the whole machine but I would consider selling individual spares separately. The machine is complete and all parts are in working order apart from:
  • a missing outfeed roller
  • damaged drive gear wheels (shown in last photo attached)
The machine includes a 1.9kw motor and 3 sets of blades.

Buyer to collect whole machine. Would consider posting smaller items.

Attachments

• IMG_1155.jpg
    IMG_1155.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_1156.jpg
    IMG_1156.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_1157.jpg
    IMG_1157.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_1159.jpg
    IMG_1159.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_1160.jpg
    IMG_1160.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_1161.jpg
    IMG_1161.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_1170.jpg
    IMG_1170.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_1173.jpg
    IMG_1173.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_0921.jpg
    IMG_0921.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_1164.jpg
    IMG_1164.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 92
Do you still have the outfeed roller you had refurbished or has that gone?

Can't you get these fudged up on a 3d printer? Better than scrapping it (in effect)?
Quite possibly but that's a number of levels above my IT ability and I don't have the time required to pursue that option. Someone more tech savvy than me could possibly get the machine up and running pretty quickly with that kind of fix.

Sadly I don't have access (or the ability) to use a 3d printer, but there are people around that do. Please don't scrap the machine without trying to sort a solution. Either that or you want to upgrade, maybe? ;)

This is really tempting, I think the broken gears could be solved either by 3d printing or modifying some parts from HPC etc, but how to replace the roller without spares being available is the main sticking point.
Agree with Jester though, don't scrap it!

the gears can be remade by someone with a lathe the sticking point is the roller.
@NDRiley do you have the specs for the roller at all?
thinking maybe make a bare roller and get that Welsh company to coat it

I'm selling an Electra Beckum HC333 planer/thicknesser for spares or repair - £150. This sale is for the whole machine but I would consider selling individual spares separately. The machine is complete and all parts are in working order apart from:

Hi there,just noticed you had ahc333 for sale some months ago,did you sell it,as I would be interested in buying the fence if not.i realise this is a very important part of the machine so would pay well.thanks .Paddy.

Did you manage to sell the HC333,because if not I would be very interested in purchasing the whole fence.look forward to your reply.many thanks Patrick.

Is this hc333 still for sale.Patrick.

Have you still got the hc333 for sale.Patrick.

Back