electra beckham pk 200

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hammer n nails

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi i have a electra beckham table saw pk200 i was cross cutting some 2"oak and the saw stopped so restarted it and as soon as it touched the wood it stopped again it will run at full speed but stops as soon as contact with the blade looked in the manual under trouble shooting but it says nothing about this can anyone help please i cannot see any damage to anything and have removed the blade and given the workings a good clean
thanks Roger

Just guessing, but the way you describe it, sounds like a safety cut out is being utilised. Look for the safety issues in the instructions, which may solve the problem. I know that this sort of safety exists with other saws, so it may be that.

Some motors have thermal cut off to avoid burn under heavy load. Did you try cutting something lighter than this 2" oak after letting the saw cooling down ?

Yes tried some soft wood still the same after 2 hours so what does the capacitor look like will it be in the motor or else where

Latest posts

Back