EGG, BEANS of CHEESE? you get to decide

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what topping should I have on toast?

• EGG on toast

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • BEANS on toast

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • CHEESE on toast

Votes: 10 43.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

thetyreman

Established Member
Reaction score
I need opinions!

should I have EGG, BEANS or CHEESE on toast?

the poll closes in 24 hours, make sure to get your votes in,

regards,

Ben.

I'd say its not as easy as ABC -123 etc....

what time of day are we talking.?
is it a 'snack'.?
or more of a 'meal.?

if its breakfast its egg (scrambled) on toast
its its lunchtime its beans on toast
it its dinner time/evening then its cheese on toast

I'm sorry, I dont understand the question, why do you keep putting "OR" in between your breakfast ingredients?

My perfect lunch is a bean egg and bacon sandwich. Haven't tried cheese in it, but thats not to say I wont now youve mentioned it.

:cry: Keep your beans. Breakfast noobs.
Thin sliced pancetta just but only to the small j of just crisp, 2 perfectly poached fresh eggs. Wafer whisps of a hard italian type cheese like parmagiano. A little smoked salmon sliced thin, and to perfect it all a few pickled onions.
Proper black coffee.
This fellas is The Breakfast Of The Gods.
Might sound odd but then you try it and you splutter, your eyes widen. You realise you have unlocked a super combo of self supporting flavours. Perfect in simplicity yet combining to dazzle the senses. You have just graduated to the crack cocaine of breakfasts.
And then, even in the first few moments you realise you are caught. You will spend your life chasing the high of the first hit.
As your money dwindles away you find yourself trying Sainos back bacon and cutting it with dried mik powder to eke out the hit. It doesnt work. Soon you find your self picking up empty macy D breakfast wrappers and sniffing them desperately. Then you break down in tears as you think of your family and how the finally disowned you after the shame and theft and lies about how you were done for good this time with fish sticks finally got too much. Now you are on the streets. You pull you coat collar up against the frigid October wind. A family hurry past pulling their child away from your gaze as they wak home bags full from the weekly shop. The words stumble in your mouth, please... hungry ... could you spare just... a little...
The lady looks at you. A kind face. Caring. It softens... well. I suppose...we could spare a tin of beans?

Bm101":1oo9lr4z said:
Thin sliced pancetta just but only to the small j of just crisp, 2 perfectly poached fresh eggs. Wafer whisps of a hard italian type cheese like parmagiano. A little smoked salmon sliced thin, and to perfect it all a few pickled onions.
Proper black coffee.
Might sound odd but then you try it and you splutter, your eyes widen. You realise you have unlocked a super combo of self supporting flavours. Perfect in simplicity yet combining to dazzle the senses. You have just graduated to the crack cocaine of breakfasts.
And then, even in the first few moments you realise you are caught. You will spend your life chasing the high of the first hit.
As your money dwindles away you find yourself trying Sainos back bacon and cutting it with dried mik powder to eke out the hit. It doesnt work. Soon you find your self picking up empty macy D breakfast wrappers and sniffing them desperately. Then you break down in tears as you think of your family and how the finally disowned you after the shame and theft and lies about how you were done for good this time with fish sticks finally got too much. Now you are on the streets. You pull you coat collar up against the frigid October wind. A family hurry past pulling their child away from your gaze as they wak home bags full from the weekly shop. The words stumble in your mouth, please... hungry ... could you spare just... a little...
The lady looks at you. A kind face. Caring. It softens... well. I suppose...we could spare a tin of beans?

Blimey, I was right there with you, and now I'm bloody starving and my mind's all fogged up (no jokes now!) - what was the question again?

Oh, right - well it all depends - are you lactose intolerant and do carbs give you gas?

I'd stick to eggs in that case, with bacon, a slice or two of black pudding if you've a ken for it (blech!) and some sausages warmly swimming in the juices of some fat italian plum tomatoes - and a round of toast on the side.

Rarebit with a pouched egg and beans. Mmmmm.

Got a no knead loaf sat in a bowl ready for the morning. This seems like an ideal use for it.

Bm101":1b5snxdp said:
Proper black coffee.

poomfy foreign muck :roll: :roll:

PicsArt_10-05-08.53.02.jpg

Get this down yer neck.

Attachments

• PicsArt_10-05-08.53.02.jpg
    PicsArt_10-05-08.53.02.jpg
    203.9 KB · Views: 355
ManowarDave":2h0uepga said:

Get this down yer neck.

Why would anybody eat the corner of the (I assume) fried bread or eat some sausage without first stabbing the egg? It's just so wrong. : )

Anyway, here's a proper fry:

lhjm5ee.jpg

Cheese on beans on... bacon... on toast is the only way. It's true. Adding a bit of malt vinegar in the beans for some sweet and sour action followed by a sprinkle (or a major dumping if you're out of coffee) of chilli flakes for an extra Michelin Star.

Save the eggs for tea time. 2 fried on cheese on chips with a big swirl of ketchup. Yes please and thank you very much.

I don't do sauce. Why would you?

And don't get me started on gravy.

And.....discuss....at length. (Don't forget to call me names!) :D

If there's a draw does that mean you have to have the two or even three drawn contestants together?

The rules of this poll aren't very clear! :wink:

Latest posts

Back