EBAY

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ring

Established Member
Reaction score
Why oh why are all the decent second hand bandsaws on ebay at the other end of the country... #-o

Ring / Steve,

I used a courier firm to ship a tractor, flail mower, plough, trailer and other accessories from northern Scotland to my home in Wales. It was cheaper than me driving 350 miles each way and spending a night somewhere, and I could use my time more valuably as well. There are a number of firms on eBay that will do this, so prices are competitive, even if you may have to wait until they are going close to where your goods need to be collected from and also wait until they are coming close to where you want the goods delivered. My total waiting time was only just over a week which I thought was very good.

Mike.

Tnx for info just had a couple of quotes and you are right about prices :D Ebay here i come

'cos you is in Scotland :lol: :lol:
(Actually, when I last looked they were all the other end of the country too, and I'm in Kent - so how does that work?)

condeesteso":1b9u47qn said:
(Actually, when I last looked they were all the other end of the country too, and I'm in Kent - so how does that work?)

Simple... it's called 'Sod's Law' (hammer) (hammer). I've accepted it as the 'norm'.

Roy

There are a number of firms offering carrier services now especially for eBay sellers. I use payperparcel.co.uk and they send DHL. They've never let me down.

Some people will make a profit by buying locally from someone who can't be bothered to send an item (hence it doesn't fetch a good price) and then flip it because they send it anywhere hence their market becomes the whole country

regards

Brian

Back