Ebay URGENT advice needed

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bean your right about the pixies you can go up the A30 to avoid them but i thought 2 pasties and a cream tea was too high a fee to move to cornwall & someone told me the ark builders there charge a fortune in the rainy season possible to fund their rust collection :lol: .

piskies*, if you must :roll: Spelling came very late to the Cornish. In some parts it hasn't even arrived yet...

Cheers, Alf

*Fascinatingly Google asked me if I meant "pasties" - close, but no pastry-shape filled with beef, swede, potato and onion, Mr Google.

Mdotflorida":2sada9me said:
Would you believe it.

After passing on the wisdom of my Ebay experiences, I looks like I have become the victim of an Ebay fraud. :(

Won an item last week (£55) from a trader with 100+ good feedback and paid immediately using Paypal electronic payment. Still no goods today so had another look at the auction and discovered that the trader is no longer a registered user, all their auctions have finished early and they suddenly have a string of negative feedbacks from people who have not had their goods delivered.

One poor bloke has paid £499 for a dewalt saw he's now not going to receive.

Just to conclude this story, I have today received a full refund (including P&P) from Paypal.

All's well in the end and I have made several purchases since with no trouble at all.

Jeff

Back