Ebay Plans

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UKTony

Established Member
Reaction score
Thought i would take the risk and pay 1.99 for some ebay plans since i need to make some xmas scrollsaw toys for the kids school Fete, guy emailed them back straight away, three pdf files, the first one is general furniture scanned from a bunch of books nice layout, easy to find usual rubbish you get in these "project books" the 2nd a bunch of links some work some dont to free plans on the net, the 3rd was a complete scan of Spielmans Scroll saw patterns, im sure there are copyright issues but its gonna save me a hell of a lot of time scanning from the book then printing etc :wink:

Tony, seems like an easy way the print money. £1.99 may not seem much but it soon mounts up on places like Ebay.

I bet Mr Spielman wouldn't be to happy though.

You would be better off going to a search engine like www.google.com and searching for free plans or free toy plans.

Try www.allwoodwork.com or www.rockler.com. This second one is a woodworking super store, but is has links to free plans.

Good luck with your toys for xmas.

Regards

Woody

I just found a really nice site www.aschisworkshop.com. There's some lovely plans for a lorry and other heavy plant things like bulldozers etc.

Thanks Woody.......Bloody Aschisworkshop.. i made some of the toys on his site and then he sends me this dam pdf about making better wheels, so i cut them out on the pillar drill as normal, attach them, sand them round and then he suggests using a skew chisel to make tyre tread etc, so clever dick here thinks well these look good if only i had a lathe then i could make bigger wheels with more ornate tyre treads, off to Machine Mart waste a hundred quid on a Clarke and the wheels get better, since i've got the Lathe lets make some axels, after some swearing and using blunt carbon tools the Clarke goes in the dustbin, another brainwave lets go and spend £1000.00 on more lathe equipment and spend the rest of my life trying to make a goblet that doesn't want to fly round the workshop at 200 mph...the rest as you know is history :x :x

Back