eBay discount again

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marcros

Established Member
Reaction score
I see that there is another eBay discount of selected sellers.

This time 20% and includes ffx. I should have held out for my dust extractor and saved another tenner!

Indeed there is. A maximum £75 discount but it only runs until 19 November so need to decide what I "need" a bit quick...

there seem to be some great deals on Makita bare tools from fox. it flashed up with a big saving plus the coupon for another 20%. I dont have any Makita gear so no good for me.

It seems all of FFX's prices on eBay are +20% compared to their website this time around, I have had cracking deals with the eBay offer in the past but they've obviously cottoned onto it.

I find here to be cheapest for most things, especially Dewalt gear:

Home - Powertoolmate

Well that's a second simba superking matress in the house for just under £250, ta very much.

It seems all of FFX's prices on eBay are +20% compared to their website this time around, I have had cracking deals with the eBay offer in the past but they've obviously cottoned onto it.

I find here to be cheapest for most things, especially Dewalt gear:

Home - Powertoolmate
interestingly the invoice I got from FFX last week for the hose was for the full price which would suggest ebay foot the bill for that one. Maybe its different each time.

Looking at it now its still £14.40 cheaper on ebay with the discount than on their site for the d36 7m hose. It may well vary by product.

As said, check FFX website, a lot of items cheaper on there that on eBay with 20% discount.

As said, check FFX website, a lot of items cheaper on there that on eBay with 20% discount.

Indeed I had a look and some of their prices are reduced at the moment, but the Ebay discount is on the "usual" price, however you definitely need to look at both because the 20% off on Ebay is sometimes better.

Latest posts

Back