Ebay £10 off

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Maskery

Established Member
Reaction score
Last week I bought a pack of assorted emery paper. £3.99 delivered. It has never arrived, despite getting a Shipped notification. I nudged the Seller, no reply, but instead got a full refund, so no idea what's gone on there.
So today I've gone back on to eBay to buy again, to be greeted with a £10 off voucher code. Ts & Cs apply. Yeah Right, I thought. It will be limited to having to spend a minimum amount on stuff I don't want, like Unicorn Cake Moulds, or Retro Rainbow Tank Tops.
But no, I put £13.35 worth of emery cloth into my basket and paid only £3.75.
So unless it is targeted just at me, I suggest you fill yer boots.

I reckon it is targeted just at you, Steve. I certainly haven't had any such offer. I trust you aren't trying to buy from the same trader who let you down first time....

Hi

I got one a couple of weeks ago and bought a repotting tray for my Bonsai, It was £12.49, I was surprised when it actually worked and I only paid £2.49!, I bought my last one around 15 years ago, It was £5 l0cally but I cracked the bottom when a tree/por slipped from my grasp!

John (y) :)

Latest posts

Back