EB PKF255 10" tablesaw + 1.4mtr sliding table SOLD

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnelliott

Established Member
Reaction score
I could still do with selling my Elektra Beckum PKF255 table saw. It works well but I do nearly everything with Festool stuff now (I only cut sheet material) so I don't need it. What I do need is the space.
Included are two CMT crosscut blades with lots of teeth, and the original EB blade which is excellent for ripping
One great feature of this type of saw is that you can fix a waney edged piece of hardwood (up to 1400 mm long) to the sliding table and rip it to a perfect straight edge. Minimal planing required before jointing.
If you're strong enough to lift it on you can crosscut an 8x4 sheet on it too.
Basically it's £700 cash and carry (and it will fit in a Volvo estate), but I could deliver it subject to suitable recompense for time and distance

Now sold to a forum member who used to cut wood in circles but who is now going to do some straight lines!

Send me a PM if you fancy it
johnelliott-ebsaw.JPG

John

Damm John,

Why couldn't you have sold your machine 4 mnths ago, I just bought one with a 2 mtr sliding table, and i could have done with a shorter one

Your price is bang-on. and your machine looks in a very good nick

They one ending up with yours will have a good machine. I know because i have one :wink:

McLuma

John, evidentally your argument for the Festool system has been too effective. :( If it wasn't for the lack of money, Volvo estate, room and desire for a table saw, I'd take it like a shot. Looks in lovely nick.

Cheers, Alf

I know what you mean Alf. If I wasn't sold on the Festool (and had more room than a single width garage) I'd definitely be interested. As it is I almost took my trailer down to Yandles thinking about stopping at Swindon on the way home...

Sorry John :( :)

Not too helpful, John, but I would have it if I could get it to Ireland. I've tried CYC's and it is a lovely saw. At least all these 'I would if...' comments confirm that you've set a very good price!

Neil

If NMA don't deliver my Kity 419 soon, I might very well be in the market!

Gill

Sorry i asked, but my son is/was interested in your saw, as he wants to replace his present one.

Now we know why the table saw on ebay is more expensive.

Woody

The saw is still for sale. For the convenience of my saw-purchasing customers, I am able to accept payment by credit or debit card.

I would also consider a cash-adjusted swap for a spindle moulder

John

Back