EB 316 - Attaching to its stand

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

...I've searched! I swear I've searched!!!!

Just bought one of these from a chap on ebay...Everything except the stand instructions...Which goes together easy enough...

The stand has four rubber 'dampers' with it. Common sense suggests a good way to fit these, I was just wondering if anyone had the official way to fit them?

At the moment they sit with the base of the band saw directly on the rubber, just the rubber between the base and the stand. There is a small 3 mil white washer with the kit, I 'presume' this is meant to sit on the rubber damper under the saw base unit. Can anyone confirm please?

And just to prove I searched, I'll be calling Dure edge tomorrow! :) It seems you need Dure Edge if you have a bandsaw :)

As ever any help much appreciated.

BL

already exhaustively checked through there before posting here...

not obviously apparent...

oh well not to worry, thx for the help :)

Checked my 316 as the instructions for the stand were a c**p. You are correct with your assumption. The rubber buffers bolt to the stand, the white washers then slide over the thread, then the saw and bolt down with the remaining nuts, spring washers. Hope this helps.

Les

Back