eazi way bench

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is a quick review of this in the August/September issue of the Router.
I quote (I may also mistype)

The Verdict
It should be pointed out that the Eazi-Way is good for converting alreay dimensioned planed or swn timber. Reducing the width of a piece of 100 x 25mm (4 x 1in) softwood on the saw and then molding or planing that edge is perfectly easy, whereas to try and square a piece of sawn timber with the planer would be difficult to achive, at least with any sort of accuracy.
The base is available as an optional extra as the manufactures suggest it can also be supported in a Workmate. I would describe the the base as a necessity, both for safty and for the manoeuvrability of the kit.
Whilst you shouldn't expect too much from this piece of kit it does represent the means to make things better and quicker than using the power tools freehand. Not a bad achievement for £200!

Hope this is useful.

Thanks dave :)

I had read a few other reviews which were quite favourable. Was hoping that someone might have one or know somebody who did for a more direct view

Cheers

Billzee

Back