East Midlands Woodworking show

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't talk about cars.

£950 today for a major service (Lexus) , MOT and replacement brakes . Well there goes my drum sander fund :-(

Bad news about Newark, bought my first Woodriver 5 1/2 from Peter at that show - best tool I own.

Hopefully we will be able to get Harrogate in November. Probably need 4 jabs for that!

I really hope the harrogate one is on this year, I really regret not going to the one in 2019 if only I'd have known what was coming...

As exhibitors we were informed yesterday but I wanted to pass on the information as I know people may be making hotel bookings etc.

Makers Central and Harrogate are still scheduled to go ahead so fingers crossed everything goes to plan and life goes back to normal, we are planning to exhibit at both as usual.

Cheers

Peter

Thanks Peter for letting us know for me that is a real shame, Newark is a 200 mile round trip for me but in the past it has been one of the highlights of my year but this must now be the 3rd year that it has been cancelled, Harrogate is a bit to far for me.

If Harrogate goes ahead perhaps when / if we attend we should all wear something that identifies us as being from this forum and then say hello in the real world.

I suggest you all carry a Wood Workers Workshop bag budging with goodies :cool:

Mike as per my post, could we create a thread for events and make it a sticky so it’s easy to access and reference?

Regards

Padster

We had one in the past but I think it died over the pandemic, would be good to start again if possible.

Cheers

Peter

Back