Ear defenders for Trend Airshield Pro?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yosarian

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm struggling to find the clip on ear defenders for the Airshield Pro for sale. Trend have stopped making them and have none left, and neither does anyone else it seems. Does anyone know of anywhere that has a pair? Or any other compatible ear defenders? Thanks.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Hi sorry to bring up an old thread but I’ve just purchased one of these and I’m having the same issue. Did you manage to fin any that are compatible. I don’t want to use the ear plug kind I want to use over ear protectors.

Thanks

I found a pair on eBay eventually, but I didn't get on with them. I passed them on to another member on here. I now use a pair of in ear ones with a neck band.

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk

Hi there. I bought this week the Trend Airshield Pro respirator. Good piece of kit. However no where can you obtain the compatible ear defenders! So frustrating... A £250 piece of kit that protects the lungs and eyes but not the ears..... Trend have discontinued their Air/P/6 ear defenders... and there is no stock around. STOP PRESS... Trend are bringing out new ear defenders called Air/P/6A any time now. They are in their 2020 catalogue and can be ordered. I was told stock could be available in the next 10 days. These new defenders fit the Pro Max and Pro. They look much more sturdy than their predecessor. I have ordered a pair so will keep you posted.

This for me was the most frustrating search for a solution and a lot of time and telephone calls to different parties. I hope this helps you. Cheers. N

Back