E40001 Dovetail

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lemonmolive

Reaction score
Hello

I wonder if anyone can help me. My dad has an ELU E40001 Dovetail but has recently lost his instruction manual.

Would anyone out there have a copy that we could perhaps copy? We would be more than willing to pay for it as my dad cannot use it without the instructions.

Many thanks

flh801978

Yes please.....sorry have not been on here for a while but if you have a copy I am definately interested.

I can send payment through the post if you let me know how much.

Thanks very much

if you still need it I have a copy scanned ready to send to you
Hi, I'm in exactly the same position as lemonmolive ie I have a elu E40001 dovetail jig with no manual. Been playing with it and think I've got the hang of how to use it but a manual could be useful. Do you still have a scan of yours?

New to the site, can't work out how to do that

Click on his name on the left side of his post. A box opens up and Start Conversation is one of the choices. Click on it and do whatever writing etc you want and then click Start Conversation at the bottom and off it goes. When you get a reply there will be a red number with the envelope on the top right of the screen. Click on the envelope and you should be able to figure it out from there.

Pete

Back